Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shalom,


Psalm 33:12:


12 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He has chosen as His heritage. 

The United States of America was ONCE such a nation! Now the ONLY hope for this nation is the Church of Jesus Christ! Let's make sure that we are standing in the gap and making up the hedge for our nation until Jesus appears for us!


In Genesis 26 the LORD appears to Isaac and renews the Covenant and promises that He had made to Abraham. Verses 2-6:


2 And the Lord appeared to him and said, Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I will tell you. 3 Dwell temporarily in this land, and I will be with you and will favor you with blessings; for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father. 4 And I will make your descendants to multiply as the stars of the heavens, and will give to your posterity all these lands (kingdoms); and by your Offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, or by Him bless themselves,  [Gen 22:18; Acts 3:25,26; Gal 3:16.] 5 For Abraham listened to and obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commands, My statutes, and My laws. 6 So Isaac stayed in Gerar

Below is just a small picture of SOME of the stars of the Heavens!


Amazing, isn't it! We can't even count the stars we can actually SEE, and there are so many, many more! 

God is GOOD and so faithful to His promises! GLORY TO GOD!


Shalom in Him!