Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shalom,


Psalm 53:1 says:


1 THE [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt and evil are they, and doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good. 

I thought these pictures were pretty funny! The emptyheaded fool!



We've all heard the silly "air-head" jokes. But this Scripture really is NO joke! To say there is no God, when everything in all of creation points to the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible, is not ONLY very foolish, it is eternally dangerous! Do YOU know people who say things like that? Continue to pray for them because when they are left by themselves, the truth of God's Word will continue to work on them! Only God knows whether or not they have hardened their heart beyond reach, like Pharaoh in Exodus. Unless God tells you to stop, there is ALWAYS hope! Some of the people I know who wanted nothing to do with God are now ministers of the Gospel! Thank You Jesus! 

In Exodus 15 we see that moses and the people sang a song to the Lord in verses 1-2:

1 THEN MOSES and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord, saying, I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider or its chariot has He thrown into the sea.  
2 The Lord is my Strength and my Song, and He has become my Salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him.  


Then Miriam and the women went out singing and dancing in verses 20-21:

20 Then Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women went out after her with timbrels and dancing.  
21 And Miriam responded to them, Sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously and is highly exalted; the horse and his rider He has thrown into the sea.


I tried to find a video of the song we always used to sing about this, but could only find this one. It is a great guitar solo with some pictures to go along. I thought it was sort of fun. I hope YOU enjoy it! 

Shalom in Him!