Friday, April 8, 2016

Shalom,

Psalm 98 is a perfect way to handle every situation you face! When we place the Lord our God as our #1 priority and our First Love, then we will be spending time in His Word and in prayer and fellowship with Him. Faith, peace and joy will rise up big and then NOTHING will seem impossible for us to handle victoriously! AMEN! Rejoice with this Psalm for Who He is and for ALL that He has done for you! 
O sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have wrought salvation for Him. The Lord has made known His salvation; His righteousness has He openly shown in the sight of the nations. He has [earnestly] remembered His mercy and loving-kindness, His truth and His faithfulness toward the house of Israel; all the ends of the earth have witnessed the salvation of our God. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth and sing for joy, yes, sing praises! Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the voice of melody. With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord! Let the sea roar, and all that fills it, the world, and those who dwell in it! Let the rivers clap their hands; together let the hills sing for joy Before the Lord, for He is coming to judge [and rule] the earth; with righteousness will He judge [and rule] the world, and the peoples with equity.

HALLELUJAH! There IS no better attitude to have in this life! Here, to help you continue in this great attitude, is Hillsong Young and Free with "Falling Into You":


[FALLING INTO YOU

[Verse 1]
I've lived my life to the limit
Well I'm at the end of myself
I see the end that I know below me
Your love is waiting to catch

[Chorus]
I'm falling into you
Cause no one's gonna
Love me like you do (alright)
I've got nothing to lose
So I can't stop, won't stop
Falling into you (alright)

[Verse 2]
The rush I've felt in the free-fall
As I lost control of my life
Jesus, I've found that
You've always had me
Your love is never in doubt

[Bridge]
I wanna love you like you love me
I wanna love you like you love me

[Chorus]       [Bridge]     [Chorus 2x]

[Outro]
I'm falling into you


Shalom in Him!