Friday, April 1, 2016

Shalom,

I LOVE this, from Kenneth E. Hagin's "Health Food" for today, because it refers to MY foundation Scripture for healing. This is the verse that I use immediately when I detect a symptom of sickness, disease or pain. Then I follow Holy Spirit's leading for how to proceed in receiving healing and deliverance for  my body. 
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
(Ps. 107:20)
Under the Old Testament, the Word that God sent was spoken through the prophets. Under the New Testament, the Word He sent was the Lord Jesus Christ.  John's Gospel says,
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:1-3)
Then verse 14 says, "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...." The Lord Jesus Christ is called "The Word."  So how did God send His Word to heal you? He sent Jesus to take your infirmities and bear your sicknesses (Matt. 8:17). In the mind of God, you're already healed. First Peter 2:24 says, "...by whose stripes ye WERE healed." 

God sent His Word and healed you. If you need healing, I dare you to hold fast to that confession and not say anything to the contrary. Don't say, "Yeah, but I'm hurting."  I guarantee you that if you'll hold fast to that one confession and not negate it by saying, "But I still have this and I still have that," you'll be all right. Your symptoms will disappear.  Now it won't work if you try it for a day or two. God's Word works by acting on it confidently and consistently.  God's Word works by being a doer of it. Act like God's Word is so, because it is! Since He sent His Word and healed you, count it as done in your life and act like it! 

Confession: 
God sent His Word and healed me. Therefore, I no longer have ___________ (fill in the particular sickness or disease). He sent His Word and healed me!

AMEN! Realize that at the very same time that Jesus became sin with our sin, He was also bearing and carrying away all sickness, disease, weakness and infirmity! There is not one thing that can ever attack your body that has not already been dealt with by Jesus during His death, burial and resurrection! After Jesus said "It Is Finished" and His spirit and soul left His body, He descended to hell to take on the devil! He conquered satan there and when, after three days, he rose from the dead, He left the sin and the works of darkness (sickness, disease, weakness and infirmity) in hell with the devil, to whom it all belongs! NOW, we have the authority, through the Name, and by the Blood, of Jesus, over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing can harm us that WE do not allow! Continue to study His Word so that you can find out what truly belongs to you as a child of the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! Now walk in it! AMEN! HE will never fail you! Here is Sarah Hart Pearsons with one of my favorite healing worship songs called "It Is Finished":

IT IS FINISHED
Grace says, "You are loved"
In response I say, "Thank You, thank You Lord"
This is sweet salvation, this is sweet salvation
Grace says, "You are healed"
In response I say, "Thank You, I receive"
This is sweet salvation, this is sweet salvation

I believe because You said it
But I trust because I  know You

It is finished, it is done
You have risen, I have won
It is finished, it is done
Now I'm singing hallelujah

Grace says, "You're redeemed"
In response I say, "Thank you I believe"
This is sweet salvation, this is sweet salvation
Grace says, "You are cleansed"
In response I say, "Thank you, I forgive"
This is sweet salvation, this is sweet salvation

grace says, "You are loved"
Grace says, "You are healed"
Graces says, "You're redeemed"
Grace says, "You are clean"

It is finished, it is done
Jesus said it, the work is done
It is finished, it is done
Now I'm singing hallelujah, hallelujah

Shalom in Him!