Sunday, April 24, 2016

Shalom,

We looked at 1 Corinthians 2:2 in yesterday's blog post.  

For I resolved to know nothing (to be acquainted with nothing, to make a display of the knowledge of nothing, and to be conscious of nothing) among you except Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and Him crucified.

The MOST important message that we, as born again believers, should be delivering to the lost is found in verse 4-5:
And my language and my message were not set forth in persuasive (enticing and plausible) words of wisdom, but they were in demonstration of the [Holy] Spirit and power [a proof by the Spirit and power of God, operating on me and stirring in the minds of my hearers the most holy emotions and thus persuading them], So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God.

We cannot TALK someone into receiving Jesus as Lord and personal Savior, we can only pray for them, first of all, and then share the ANOINTED Word of God so that HE has something to work with! AMEN! Look at verses 6-8:
Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a [higher] wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away. But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden [from the human understanding] and now revealed to us by God—[that wisdom] which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification [to lift us into the glory of His presence]. None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

This great Wisdom of and from God was hidden until such a time as this when we have easy and ready access to the the Word of God and when Holy Spirit is making all things new! Dare to believe the Word of God and dare to believe for the very best in every situation! HE desires to bless you, so EXPECT! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Falling Into You":

[FALLING INTO YOU
[Verse 1]
I've lived my life to the limit
Well I'm at the end of myself
I see the end that I know below me
Your love is waiting to catch

[Chorus]
I'm falling into you
Cause no one's gonna
Love me like you do (alright)
I've got nothing to lose
So I can't stop, won't stop
Falling into you (alright)

[Verse 2]
The rush I've felt in the free-fall
As I lost control of my life
Jesus, I've found that
You've always had me
Your love is never in doubt

[Bridge]
I wanna love you like you love me
I wanna love you like you love me

[Chorus]       [Bridge]     [Chorus 2x]

[Outro]
I'm falling into you


Shalom in Him!