Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Shalom,

I have always hated when people try to settle an argument buy saying "It's just semantics"! They are trying to convey the idea that it doesn't really matter what you say because words aren't THAT important. In the Spiritual realm, though, Words are EVERYTHING! Look at Hebrews 11:3:

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. KJV

When the One, True God desired to create, WORDS were spoken! Not just any words, but He spoke EXACTLY what He desired to create! Look at these two verses of Scripture that show that OUR words are equally important! Proverbs 6:2 and Proverbs 18:20:

Proverbs 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. KJV

Proverbs 18:20 A man's [moral] self shall be filled with the fruit of his mouth; and with the consequence of his words he must be satisfied [whether good or evil].  AMP

Then we have Jesus teaching about HIS Words in John 6:63:

63 It is the Spirit Who gives life [He is the Life-giver]; the flesh conveys no benefit whatever [there is no profit in it]. The words (truths) that I have been speaking to you are spirit and life. AMP

HIS Words give LIFE! That is "zoe", which means life as God has within Himself! It is His Word that brings that force of life into our lives! Jesus spoke of that when He said this, to US, in John 15:7:

7 If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. AMP

If we put top priority on finding, learning and obeying His Word, then we WILL see His results! AMEN! Now THIS was all preparation for me to share a portion of today's "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers:

Death hath no more dominion over Him…in that He lives, He lives unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God. — Romans 6:9-11
Eternal life was the life which Jesus Christ exhibited on the human plane, and it is the same life, not a copy of it, which is manifested in our mortal flesh when we are born of God. Eternal life is not a gift from God, eternal life is the gift of God. The energy and the power which was manifested in Jesus will be manifested in us by the sheer sovereign grace of God when once we have made the moral decision about sin.
Ye shall receive the power of the Holy Ghost — not power as a gift from the Holy Ghost; the power is the Holy Ghost, not something which He imparts. The life that was in Jesus is made ours by means of His Cross when once we make the decision to be identified with Him.  ........ Jesus came to give us endless supplies of life: “that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.” Eternal Life has nothing to do with Time, it is the life which Jesus lived when He was down here. The only source of Life is the Lord Jesus Christ.
The weakest saint can experience the power of the Deity of the Son of God if once he is willing to “let go.” Any strand of our own energy will blur the life of Jesus. We have to keep letting go, and slowly and surely the great full life of God will invade us in every part, and men will take knowledge of us that we have been with Jesus.
THAT is my desire! That people will be able to say that I have been with Jesus! Now notice the very slight difference in the words that I have underlined above. Eternal Life isn't just a nice "gift" that Jesus gave to us, Eternal Life is HIS very Life! We did NOT simply receive a great store of power to handle everything in our lives. We received HIM, and He IS the power! AMEN! I hope that you have begun to see how very important YOUR words really are! Get His Word inside of you and then DO that Word and you will begin, and continue, to see powerful, supernatural results that bring glory and honor to HIM! Amen! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Only Wanna Sing":


ONLY WANNA SING
 [Verse 1]
This is no performance

Lord I pray it’s worship

Empty words I can’t afford

[Verse 2]
I’m not chasing feelings
That’s not why I’m singing
You’re the reason for my song

[Chorus]
I only wanna sing
If I sing with everything
If I sing for you my King
I can’t imagine why
I would do this all for hype
Cause it’s all to lift You high

[Verse 3]
You don’t want perfection
Just my soul’s attention
All I have is what I’ll give

[Verse 4]
More than a song that lasts a moment
I’ll live a life full of honest worship
If I’m here to sing then I’ll sing with purpose


Shalom in Him!