Monday, April 11, 2016

Shalom,

I really like the Truth contained in today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin:

Your Domain
"For if because of one man's trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive God's overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness; putting them into right standing with Himself, reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One)" (Rom. 5:17 AMP).
 In the time when Paul wrote this, kings reigned over certain countries or domains. You are to reign in your domain too. This doesn't mean you're to reign and rule over other people, but you're to rule and reign in your life, your dominion. You're to rule and reign over circumstances, poverty, sickness, disease - everything that would hinder. You're to reign because you have authority! How do you have it? Through the One, Jesus Christ. 
Don't let the devil cheat you out of the blessings God intended you should have. God never intended that you should be poverty stricken and destitute. He didn't intend that the devil should rule and reign over your family and dominate them. Just get angry at the devil. Tell him, "Take your hands off of my children! You've got no right here. I'm ruling over this domain!" If he says anything about it, quote him Romans 5:17.
Confession: I reign in my domain. I have the authority to do so. I reign by the One, Jesus Christ. The enemy cannot rule over my family. He cannot rule over me!
AMEN! YOU are the only one who can exercise authority in and over your own life! If YOU don't take authority, the devil will! Make it your determined purpose to find out what belongs to you as a child of the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible, and then walk in it! The devil has NO power over us unless we yield ours to him. DON'T DO IT! He IS a defeated foe and deserves not one moment of your time spent in worry, fear, guilt, condemnation or despair! Rise up in your authority and put him in his proper place! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "This Is Living":

THIS IS LIVING  
[Verse 1]
Waking up knowing there's a reason
All my dreams come alive
Life is for living with You
I've made my decision

[Verse 2]
You lift me up, fill my eyes with wonder
Forever young in Your love
This freedom's untainted with You
No moment is wasted

[Pre-Chorus]
See the sun now bursting through the clouds
Black and white turns to colour all around
All is new, in the Savior I am found

[Chorus]
This is living now (2x)

[Verse 3]
You lead the way, God You're right beside me
In Your love I'm complete
There's nothing like living with You
This life You created I choose

[Pre-Chorus]
See the sun now bursting through the clouds
Black and white turn to color all around
All is new, in the Savior I am found

[Chorus]
This is living now (2x)
You take me higher than I've been before
It's Your perfect love that sees me soar
God your freedom is an open door
You are everything I want and more

[Chorus]
This is living now (2x)
You take me higher than I've been before
It's Your perfect love that sees me soar
God your freedom is an open door
You are everything I want and more

Shalom in Him!