Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shalom,

I want to share this from Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food for today. I will follow this with a question for you!

And he marveled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
(Mark 6:6)

After I left the last church I pastored in 1949, I primarily held meetings in Full Gospel churches until 1962. Again and again, I had pastors say to me, "Brother Hagin, I don't want to hinder you. I'm so full of unbelief. I'll just get completely out of the way and sit in the back of the auditorium."  And some of them got completely out of the church services. Isn't that a tragedy?

I've laid hands on people with the pastor standing behind me and breathing the hot breath of unbelief down my neck. But God sent me to help them. And I tried to help them. When they come before the Judgment Seat of Christ, they can't say, "We didn't know." You see, doubt and unbelief have not only robbed individuals and cities, but doubt and unbelief have also robbed entire churches of the blessings God intended they should have.

My wife once said to me, "Honey, it just dawned on me while you were teaching this morning, that in twelve years of pastoral work, we never did bury one church member." Now I realize that eventually people live their lives out and go home. But I taught them that they could live their lives without sickness and disease and just fall asleep in Jesus. Now God didn't love our church any more than He did a neighboring church. Well, what's the difference? I knew how to get rid of unbelief. Let's read what Jesus did about unbelief:

 "...he marveled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, TEACHING." He taught the people. 

Confession: 
I feed on the Word of God. I listen to good teaching based on the Word of God. And I receive the blessings God intended me to have, including healing.

Now for the question! How many members has YOUR church buried in 12 years time? The Spoken Word Church has not buried even one active member in the 32 years that we have been a church! Why?  TEACHING!!!  You MUST find yourself a church where the Word of God is taught boldly, confidently, uncompromisingly, precisely and accurately, and then become an active DOER of that Word! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Alive":



Shalom in Him!