Monday, July 21, 2014

Shalom,

Although no certain teacher of the Word of God has perfect understanding of the Word, we can learn SOMETHING from anyone anointed of God! It may even be something NOT to do! The key to receiving a teaching from a minister of God is to NEVER take something as Truth "just because" someone says it! Be like the Bereans who "searched the scriptures daily" to see if the things being taught were actually true (Acts 17:11)! Realize that you MUST be born again in order to have any understanding of the Word of God (1 Corinthians 2:14). The "natural man" will try to "do" the Word and be totally incapable of it! Look at this from My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers:

Beware of thinking of our Lord as only a teacher. If Jesus Christ is only a teacher, then all He can do is frustrate me by setting a standard before me I cannot attain. What is the point of presenting me with such a lofty ideal if I cannot possibly come close to reaching it? I would be happier if I never knew it. What good is there in telling me to be what I can never be— to be “pure in heart” (Matthew 5:8), to do more than my duty, or to be completely devoted to God? I must know Jesus Christ as my Savior before His teaching has any meaning for me other than that of a lofty ideal which only leads to despair. But when I am born again by the Spirit of God, I know that Jesus Christ did not come only to teach— He came to make me what He teaches I should be. The redemption means that Jesus Christ can place within anyone the same nature that ruled His own life, and all the standards God gives us are based on that nature.

SO, if you ARE a born again believer, then you DO have the Spirit of God IN you to teach you what the Word of God is saying! If you are not, then please visit our website through the link on the left to find out how! Jesus did NOT just come to teach us, but to SAVE us so that we could become that new creation, with the Spirit of God living IN us! HALLELUJAH!!! Let's find our instructions in the Word and how to act on it by His Spirit! THEN we ill hear "Well done, good and faithful servant!"  AMEN! Here is
Hillsong with "I Believe":



Shalom in Him!