Thursday, July 24, 2014

WEDNESDAY'S POST

Shalom,

Psalm 22 is called by some "The Psalm of the Cross". The experiences of Jesus while on the cross are covered here in detail! Read through it carefully and prayerfully and allow the Holy Spirit to show you JESUS! Then remind yourself that there is NO greater love than the love that Jesus displayed through all that He has done for us!

Psalm 22

To the Chief Musician; set to [the tune of] Aijeleth Hashshahar [the hind of the morning dawn]. A Psalm of David.

My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Why are You so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning?
O my God, I cry in the daytime, but You answer not; and by night I am not silent orfind no rest.
But You are holy, O You Who dwell in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered].
Our fathers trusted in You; they trusted (leaned on, relied on You, and were confident) and You delivered them.
They cried to You and were delivered; they trusted in, leaned on, and confidently relied on You, and were not ashamed or confounded or disappointed.
But I am a worm, and no man; I am the scorn of men, and despised by the people.
All who see me laugh at me and mock me; they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
He trusted and rolled himself on the Lord, that He would deliver him. Let Him deliver him, seeing that He delights in him!
Yet You are He Who took me out of the womb; You made me hope and trust when I was on my mother’s breasts.
10 I was cast upon You from my very birth; from my mother’s womb You have been my God.
11 Be not far from me, for trouble is near and there is none to help.
12 Many [foes like] bulls have surrounded me; strong bulls of Bashan have hedged me in.
13 Against me they opened their mouths wide, like a ravening and roaring lion.
14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart is like wax; it is softened [with anguish] and melted down within me.
15 My strength is dried up like a fragment of clay pottery; [with thirst] my tongue cleaves to my jaws; and You have brought me into the dust of death.
16 For [like a pack of] dogs they have encompassed me; a company of evildoers has encircled me, they pierced my hands and my feet.
17 I can count all my bones; [the evildoers] gaze at me.
18 They part my clothing among them and cast lots for my raiment (a long, shirtlike garment, a seamless undertunic). )
19 But be not far from me, O Lord; O my Help, hasten to aid me!
20 Deliver my life from the sword, my dear life [my only one] from the power of the dog [the agent of execution].
21 Save me from the lion’s mouth; for You have answered me [kindly] from the horns of the wild oxen.
22 I will declare Your name to my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise You.
23 You who fear (revere and worship) the Lord, praise Him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify Him. Fear (revere and worship) Him, all you offspring of Israel.
24 For He has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither has He hidden His face from him, but when he cried to Him, He heard.
25 My praise shall be of You in the great congregation. I will pay to Him my vows [made in the time of trouble] before them who fear (revere and worship) Him.
26 The poor and afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; they shall praise the Lord—they who [diligently] seek for, inquire of and for Him, and require Him [as their greatest need]. May your hearts be quickened now and forever!
27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall bow down and worship before You,
28 For the kingship and the kingdom are the Lord’s, and He is the ruler over the nations.
29 All the mighty ones upon earth shall eat [in thanksgiving] and worship; all they that go down to the dust shall bow before Him, even he who cannot keep himself alive.
30 Posterity shall serve Him; they shall tell of the Lord to the next generation.
31 They shall come and shall declare His righteousness to a people yet to be born—that He has done it [that it is finished]!

NOW, pray
verses 27-28 as a prayer in agreement with the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! Here they are from The Message Bible:

27 From the four corners of the earth people are coming to their senses,
are running back to God. Long-lost families are falling on their faces
before him. 28 God has taken charge; from now on he has the last word. 
THE MESSAGE

Soon and VERY soon we will meet Him in the air and we will WANT to bring many more with us! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "No Reason To Hide":



Shalom in Him!