Saturday, July 26, 2014

Shalom,

I believe that the message in today's Faith Food by Kenneth E. Hagin is vital for all believers today, more than ever!

"And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, 'Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day'" (Acts 23:1). 

It is interesting to go through the epistles that Paul wrote to the Church and see what he said about his conscience. He always obeyed his conscience. 

Once I heard some preachers questioning one of the top evangelists in the world. They asked him, "We know God called and anointed you to stand in this ministry - but is there something that you do from the natural standpoint that contributes to the success of your ministry more than any other thing?" 

I listened intently to hear what he had to say. I knew he was a man of prayer, and prayer is important, but he didn't mention prayer. He answered, "Of course, God called me to be an evangelist. But you are asking what has contributed to my success from my standpoint. And the one thing I do that has contributed to my success more than anything else is: I always instantly obey my deepest premonitions." 


In other words, what this evangelist was saying was, "I always obey what my spirit tells me, what I get right down on the inside of me." 

Confession:
 The Holy Spirit is in my spirit. He communicates with me through my spirit. My spirit has a voice. I obey what my spirit tells me - what I get down on the inside of me


1 Corinthians 14:10 tells us that there are very many voices in the world, and they all have a particular meaning. If we do NOT know how to listen to the voice of our own spirit, by the Holy Spirit Who lives in us, then we will be easily swayed by the voices of the world and NOT by the Word of God! Learn to listen to, and to be instantly obedient to, that still small voice inside! THAT is how HE chooses to lead us! The world is heading in all different directions, all of them leading away from the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! Follow HIS leading and you will never fail! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Embers":


Shalom in Him!