Friday, May 4, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 123:1-2 says this:


1 UNTO YOU do I lift up my eyes, O You Who are enthroned in heaven. Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, and as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God, until He has mercy and loving-kindness for us.


Why do we lift our eyes to the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible? Because HE has   the answers to every question, the solution to every problem, the supply for every need, and a NAME that covers all of these! Here is a declaration to one of those! He IS our "Great Physician"! Here with that song is Sara Hart Pearsons. The lyrics are posted below.



GREAT PHYSICIAN
The joy of the Lord is stronger, stronger
The peace from above is higher, is higher
I'm healed by the stripes of Jesus, of Jesus
I'm clean by His blood, it frees us, it keeps us

I will live and will not die
Declare the works of my God
He is my Healer, He is my Jesus

You rise with healing in Your wings
Your will for me is life abundantly
Healed, filled, and free

You're my great Physician
You rise, I'll rise


Shalom in Him!