Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shalom,


Most of us are very familiar with John 3:3. Here are a few different translations for your study!

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. KJV

3 Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God. AMP

3 “Yes, indeed,” Yeshua answered him, “I tell you that unless a person is born again from above, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.  CJB

3 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God."  New Living Translation 

3 Jesus said, "You're absolutely right. Take it from me: Unless a person is born from above, it's not possible to see what I'm pointing to — to God's kingdom." THE MESSAGE

All pretty similar! The message here is that unless we experience the New Birth by receiving Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and personal Savior, we cannot "see" the kingdom of God. This is the Greek word "oida" which means: to have seen or perceived; to know; to have knowledge of. The kingdom of God is a method or mode of living that relies completely on the resources of Heaven that we, as members of the family of God and the body of Christ, have exclusive access to! Are YOU born again? If not, pray THIS prayer, from your believing heart, and become a member of God's family!


Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen. 


Now you can check out our website (link on the left) and find out more! Check out this blog from the beginning will help you, too! Contact us for more information! In the meantime, here is Hillsong with "Break Free":




Shalom in Him!