Saturday, December 7, 2013

Shalom,

Proverbs 8:17-21 goes right along with our teaching on Godly prosperity yesterday!

17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me. 18 Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness (uprightness in every area and relation, and right standing with God). 19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than refined gold, and my increase than choice silver. 20 I [Wisdom] walk in the way of righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation), in the midst of the paths of justice, 21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit riches and that I may fill their treasuries. AMP

It certainly doesn't sound like God has a problem with prosperity, does it! In fact, everyone from Abraham to Jacob to Joseph to David to Solomon and beyond ALL prospered abundantly when they did things God's way! Verses 32-35 contain good instruction for us!


32 Now therefore listen to me, O you sons; for blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who keep my ways. 33 Hear instruction and be wise, and do not refuse or neglect it. 34 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoever finds me [Wisdom] finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord.

Look at 2 Chronicles 31:20-21:

20 And thus did Hezekiah throughout all Judah, and wrought that which was good and right and truth before the Lord his God. 21 And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, and in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did it with all his heart, and prospered. KJV

"Prospered" is the Hebrew word "tsalach", which means: to advance, to succeed, to be profitable, to make prosperous. Also, remember THIS promise from God for all of those who will obey His commands, found in Deuteronomy 28:8:

The Lord shall command the blessing upon you in your storehouse and in all that you undertake. And He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you.

So, seek the Lord your God a your #1 priority and HE will cause all that you do to succeed and prosper! he is NOT against you having prosperity in your financial situation! He IS against those finances having you! What to do? Keep HIM first place and everything else in your life will find it's proper place! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Running", because we ARE running after all that HE is! 



Shalom in Him!