Thursday, July 4, 2013

Shalom,

I have shared 2 Chronicles 7:14 many times in the face of what has been happening in this nation and around the world! There are born again believers in every nation of the world! This promise is to ALL of His people who will obey this instruction! 

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. KJV

Continue to pray, in the Spirit and in line with the Word of God, and YOU can count on the promises of this verse being fulfilled in your life! It may take on a different look that what WE would think, but it WILL result in protection, provision and safety for you! AMEN! Look at the declarations made in today's Psalm from the Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan:

Psalm 3:LORD, HOW they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.  Many are saying of me, There is no help for him in God. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to the Lord, and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!  I lay down and slept; I wakened again, for the Lord sustains me.  I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.  Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! For You have struck all my enemies on the cheek; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongs to the Lord; May Your blessing be upon Your people. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Continue to be a DOER of God's Word and expect God's results! Here is a picture honoring our Independence Day! Thank YOU, Father, for the United States of America and may her enemies, both foreign and domestic, come face to face with the Truth, and turn from their evil plans! 


Shalom in Him!