Thursday, July 18, 2013

Shalom,

I LOVE this from Psalm 17:15:

15 As for me, I will continue beholding Your face in righteousness (rightness, justice, and right standing with You); I shall be fully satisfied, when I awake [to find myself] beholding Your form [and having sweet communion with You].

How do we find ourselves thinking of Him the moment we wake up? By communing with Him as we fall asleep! If you go to sleep hearing the Word of God in some form (Bible recorded, teaching, praise and worship music), then you WILL wake up with HIM on your mind! AMEN! Any time, and all the time, is the RIGHT time to fellowship with Him. Through the Spirit and through the Word! Be prepared now! Spending time in His presence like this will change your very countenance, then people will begin to ask you about the Hope that is within you! Then you will be able to tell them JESUS!!! Here is Hillsong Live with "Closer":


Shalom in Him!