Friday, July 19, 2013

Shalom,

Matthew 18:19-20:

19 Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them.

The Prayer of Agreement is one of the most powerful ways to pray! In order to do so, you have to be in complete accord with the person you have "agreeing" with you! The prayer of agreement is only as strong as the faith of the weakest of those agreeing! SO, we must each spend more time getting to KNOW Him, through His Word, so that we can agree on what and how to pray! Remember the last part in verse 20 above! HE is not just in each of us, He is also AMONG us as we stand together! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Live with "You Never Fail":


Shalom in Him!