Sunday, July 28, 2013

Shalom,

Psalm 27:4 says this:

4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple. KJV

AS born again believers, WE are the
"house of the Lord"! We don't have to travel to a physical location to get to His house! Hallelujah! He lives IN us! How very blessed we are! I love this verse! it means that I am making it my determined purpose to spend time in His presence! I LOVE it in the Amplified Bible!

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.

Who am I "insistently" requiring this of? Myself! I, and only I, am the decider of how much time I spend in His presence! He is ALWAYS available to me, AND to you! Have you made time in His presence your #1 priority yet? If not, what is holding you back? In HIS presence is fullness of joy (Psalm 16:11 AMP) and all things good, including glory and honor, strength and gladness (1 Chronicles 16:27)! Don't spend another moment OUT of His presence! That is the also the secret place of His protection, provision and safety (Psalm 91)! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "I Will Exalt You":


Shalom in Him!