Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shalom,

I absolutely love, and cannot improve upon, today's Daily Devotional from our partner, Jerry Savelle's, website!


Expect Preferential Treatment

There are so many people who don’t expect good things to happen to them. In fact, some people get mad at me because I’m too positive and expect favor all the time.
When you have something revealed to you from the Word of God, it causes you to become positive. When you understand just how much favor and honor you’ve already been given by God through Jesus, you’ll have a positive attitude.
John 12:26 (NIV) says, “My Father will honor the one who serves me.”
If you’ve chosen to serve Jesus, then Jesus Himself said My Father will honor you. Hallelujah! When you’re honored by someone, you receive preferential treatment.
Ask that the eyes of your understanding be enlightened, that you see the favor and honor that God has already given you in Jesus. Ask Him to reveal to you things from the Word of God that will cause you to become more expectant of honor and preferential treatment.
Expect good things to happen to you today.
Confession: I am growing in revelation knowledge regarding the favor and honor that is already mine because I serve Jesus.
When you and I understand this vital Truth, then we will be in position to REALLY believe 3 John 2, and EXPECT results! 

Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.

AMEN! Here, to encourage you  in this, is Hillsong Live with "God Who Saves":



Shalom in Him!