Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shalom,

Today I have been singing praise songs all day! Then I read the Psalm for today, Psalm 9, and see these verses: 1, 2, 11, 14

 I WILL praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth (recount and tell aloud) all Your marvelous works and wonderful deeds! I will rejoice in You and be in high spirits; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High! 11 Sing praises to the Lord, Who dwells in Zion! Declare among the peoples His doings! 14 That I may show forth (recount and tell aloud) all Your praises! In the gates of the Daughter of Zion I will rejoice in Your salvation and Your saving help.

I love it when I get confirmation that I am in the flow! So, today I am going to share a new song from Hillsong Young And Free, their new youth praise team! It's called "Alive" and it will make you feel alive! Enjoy!


Shalom in Him!