Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Shalom,

I want to share a portion of the "Health Food Devotional" by Kenneth E. Hagin for today:
And he marveled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
(Mark 6:6)
After I left the last church I pastored in 1949, I primarily held meetings in Full Gospel churches until 1962. Again and again, I had pastors say to me, "Brother Hagin, I don't want to hinder you. I'm so full of unbelief. I'll just get completely out of the way and sit in the back of the auditorium." And some of them got completely out of the church services. Isn't that a tragedy? ....

... You see, doubt and unbelief have not only robbed individuals and cities, but doubt and unbelief have also robbed entire churches of the blessings God intended they should have. 

My wife once said to me, "Honey, it just dawned on me while you were teaching this morning, that in twelve years of pastoral work, we never did bury one church member." 

Now I realize that eventually people live their lives out and go home. But I taught them that they could live their lives without sickness and disease and just fall asleep in Jesus. 
Now God didn't love our church any more than He did a neighboring church. Well, what's the difference? I knew how to get rid of unbelief. 

Let's read what Jesus did about unbelief: "...he marveled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, TEACHING." He taught the people. 

Confession: 
I feed on the Word of God. I listen to good teaching based on the Word of God. And I receive the blessings God intended me to have, including healing.

I wanted to share this today so that you can see that it is POSSIBLE to live on this earth without sickness or disease! We do NOT have to be sick to go home to Heaven! When we have fulfilled our calling in this life and are satisfied, then we can just close our eyes and wake up in Heaven as our spirit and soul leave this earthly body behind! Did you notice the underlined portion? I want you to know that in the 32 years of The Spoken Word Church, we have not buried a single church member either! We have had people who began in the church and then left for various reasons who have gone on to be with the Lord. We have had memorial services for some for the benefit of the family and members who loved them, but we have never had a single member who chose to stay and fight the good fight of faith according to the Word of God who has not received the victory! Is this because The Spoken Word Church is such a great church? NO! Even though IT IS, the reason is that the people who were attacked in their bodies, and there have been many, have chosen to believe the Word and stand on it! You, too, can walk in health, healing, wellness and fitness, IF you will feed on the Word of God as your "necessary food" (Job 23:12) and allow the faith that comes from hearing the Word (Romans 10:17)build in you so that you can stand strong! The enemy has already been defeated through all that Jesus accomplished through His death, burial and resurrection, and WE receive the benefits of that through our Covenant with Him when we have received Jesus as Lord and personal Savior! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Chapel with "Lost Are Found":


Shalom in Him!