Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Shalom,

Today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin is very familiar to many of us, but it is so simple that many may have missed! 

Praying and Saying

"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them" (Mark 11:24). 

Faith will work by saying without praying (notice Mark 11:23 doesn't mention praying), but faith also works by prayer.  However, when you pray it, you still have to say (or confess) it. 

Let me repeat that: Faith will work by SAYING it, or it will work by PRAYING it, but when you PRAY it, you still have to SAY it. 

Mark 11:23 and 24 brought me off a bed of sickness many years ago. After I had prayed, then I began to say (not think) out loud in my room, "I believe that I receive healing for my body." 


Then I specified each thing that was wrong with me: "I believe I receive healing for the heart condition. I believe I receive healing for this paralysis. I believe I receive healing for the incurable blood disease."  And just in case I had missed anything, I concluded, "I believe that I receive healing from the top of my head to the soles of my feet." 

Within the hour every symptom of physical deficiency disappeared from my body, and I was standing on the floor beside the bed - healed! 

Confession: What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I receive them. I confess what I believe. I hold fast to my confession. And I never fail to receive them. 


SOMETIMES we want someone else to pray for us or to say over us "Be healed" in order to receive healing. The TRUTH is that 'healing' is the children's bread (Matthew 15:26) and already belongs to us as children of the Most High God! Let's dig into the Word and find out what truly belongs to us! What the Word SAYS belongs to us is our right and our inheritance! We MUST begin to declare that these things are our ours and refuse to settle for anything else! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Worship with "Let There Be Light":


Shalom in Him!