Monday, November 14, 2016

Shalom,

Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" for today is another simple, yet very important message for every born again believer! It addresses the Prayer of Agreement shown to us in Matthew 18:19:

Agreement
"Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 18:19). 
You won't be able to get someone healed if you're believing that they will live, but they're believing they will die! There's no agreement there. When praying for others, it is important to get them to agree. 

Usually, when someone comes to me with a prayer request, I say (if I can agree with it), "Let's join hands now and agree. Listen while I pray, and agree with my prayer. Because if we both pray at once and we don't pay attention to each other, you may be praying in one direction and I may be praying in another." 

Once a woman came for prayer for a financial need. I prayed, "Father, we agree concerning the $100 this family needs by the first of next month. We agree that by the first of the month they'll have this extra $100. You said that if two of you agree as touching anything they ask, it shall be done. We agree that it is done, and we thank You for it now, in the Name of Jesus. Amen." 

I looked at the woman and asked, "Is it done?" 

She started crying, "I hope it is," she said. 

It wasn't. There was no agreement. 

Confession: If there are two of us...and we're on earth...and we agree as touching anything we ask in line with God's Word...it shall be done for us of our Father in Heaven! 
In Matthew 18:19, the phrase "shall agree" is the Greek word "sumphoneo", which means: to be harmonious, to accord, to concur, to sound together, to agree with one, to be in harmony with, (musical harmony) and also for the fitting together of stones in a  building. It is where we get the word 'symphony'! The prayer of agreement will only be effective at the lowest common denominator! That means that you cannot 'ride' on someone else's faith in the prayer of agreement because it is in the areas of 'believing the same things', TRUTHS, from the Word of God that the power and authority comes into play. Make sure that YOU keep YOUR faith at a high level and then you will be able to pray a very effective prayer of agreement with other like-minded believers! What a powerful promise! Thank YOU, JESUS! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Worship with "Your Word":


Before the earth knew, its foundations
You spoke the dust, into creation
Until the end, when all has withered
Then still Your Word, will endure forever

The lamp unto my feet
The light unto my path
Ohh

Your Word, will not be shaken
Your Word, will never fail me
Like a fire in my bones
Like a whisper to my soul
Your Word, is revelation

Deep calls to deep, within Your presence
When I hear You speak, my soul awakens
Your Spirit leads, my heart to worship
As Your Word reveals, the light of Jesus

The lamp unto my feet
The light unto my path
Ohh

Your Word, will not be shaken
Your Word, will never fail me
Like a fire in my bones
Like a whisper to my soul
Your Word, is revelation
Ohh

Your Word, will not be shaken
Your Word, will never fail me
Like a fire in my bones
Like a whisper to my soul
Your Word, is revelation

Your Word, will not be shaken
Your Word, will never fail me
Like a fire in my bones
Like a whisper to my soul
Your Word, is revelation

Your Word, will never fail me
Like a fire in my bones
Like a whisper to my soul
Your Word, is revelation

Shalom in Him!