Monday, October 29, 2012

Shalom,

Psalm 119:89 says this:

89 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [stands firm as the heavens].

The Word of God is our MOST priceless possession! His Word is TRUTH (John 17:17)!  Psalm 119:96-100 should be our heart cry!


 96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity]. 97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day. 98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. 99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation.100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].


Develop, or reignite, a deep love and respect for the Word of God! Remember that Luke 4:4 says this:

4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God . KJV 

Make Jesus and His Word top priority and your life will never be the same! Thank YOU, Jesus! Here is an older song from Hillsong called "To You":


Shalom in Him!