Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shalom,

Psalm 118:6-7 is a verse we hear a lot and declare for ourselves!

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The Lord is on my side and takes my part, He is among those who help me; therefore shall I see my desire established upon those who hate me.

It is a great confidence booster to KNOW that God is on our side! He wants only good for us and it doesn't do anyone any good to come against us, because they will find themselves coming against the God of the Bible! But do YOU know what is even better and more important than God being on our side? It is for US to be on HIS side! When we choose HIM and His Word foremost in our lives, then HE will ALWAYS be able to get help to us! If you ever find yourself on a different side than God's side, repent (change your thinking to agree with God) immediately and get right back in that place of protection, provision and safety that God's side provides! Amen! Here is Hillsong with "Running":



Shalom in Him!