Monday, June 8, 2020

Shalom,

We know that the Book of Proverbs is FILLED with nuggets of Wisdom for every area and walk of life! Today is no different! In our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan we read Proverbs 8. Here are verses 6-11:
Hear, for I will speak excellent and princely things; and the opening of my lips shall be for right things. For my mouth shall utter truth, and wrongdoing is detestable and loathsome to my lips. All the words of my mouth are righteous (upright and in right standing with God); there is nothing contrary to truth or crooked in them. They are all plain to him who understands [and opens his heart], and right to those who find knowledge [and live by it]. 10 Receive my instruction in preference to [striving for] silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold, 11 For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls, and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

AMEN! There is NOTHING more valuable to a born again believer than the WORD of the LIVING GOD! The more time that we spend in HIS presence, mediating on HIS WORD, the sooner that WORD will come alive to us and become OPERATIVE! We can only be a DOER of the WORD that we KNOW! So, let's make it our determined purpose to really dive in and get to know the KING of all kings and LORD of all lords! JESUS! Verses 30-33 give us the last word on this Proverb
33 Hear instruction and be wise, and do not refuse or neglect it34 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoever finds me [Wisdom] finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord36 But he who misses me or sins against me wrongs and injures himself; all who hate me love and court death.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for making your WORD come alive to us by Your Spirit and by Your presence within us! Here are Hillsong Kids with "As The World Shakes":


Shalom in Him!