Thursday, June 4, 2020

Shalom,

The very best advice that I can give you today is to be a DOER os Proverbs 4:20-23:
20 My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. 22 For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.

Attend to God's Word! Pay attention to KNOW it and to DO it! God is glorified in OUR obedience! AND His Word WORKS for us! His Word provided healing for our bodies and peace for our lives! The next most exciting thing in today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan is found in verse 3:

And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.

JESUS has spen all of this time preparing OUR place in Heaven! And NOW He is PREPARING to return for US! His Church! His BRIDE! AMEN! Hallelujah! let's celebrate! Hillsong with "Who You Say I Am":


Shalom in Him!