Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Shalom,

Today I want to share the devotional from The Spoken Word Church website!

Great people have great habits. Daily habits. That is what separates them from the masses.
People do not really decide their futures. They merely decide their habits. Then, their habits decide their future. Read biographies of champions. The secret of their success is always hidden in something they do daily.
"Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime." (Daniel 6:10)
One of the most important lessons that I have learned over the years is that NO ONE can affect my life, success and future MORE than ME! I make the final decisions on what I watch, what I read, what I do to learn and grow. I can have the very best teachers in the world, but unless I make the decision to be serious about it, I will go nowhere, learn nothing and be a loser in this life! Our God has WELL equipped each and every one of us EXACTLY as we need Him to for us to be completely successful! It is what I CHOOSE to do with what HE has given me that decides how I turn out. Decide for yourself today what changes you need to make in order to be the person that GOD has created YOU to be! Don't compare yourself with others, and NEVER compete with others! There is only ONE YOU! BE the BEST! Here is Hillsong Worship with "See The Light":


Shalom in Him!