Sunday, June 7, 2020

Shalom,

I have already shared with you that the Gospel of John is my very favorite Gospel. These chapters that we are reading now through our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan are some of my favorite chapters in the entire Bible! Look at verse 3:

3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

AMEN! If YOU can acknowledge this TRUTH, and have received JESUS as Lord and Saviour, then you are really and truly born again! IN verse 13-15 Jesus was saying THIS:

13 And now I am coming to You; I say these things while I am still in the world, so that My joy may be made full and complete and perfect in them [that they may experience My delight fulfilled in them, that My enjoyment may be perfected in their own souls, that they may have My gladness within them, filling their hearts]14 I have given and delivered to them Your word (message) and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world [do not belong to the world], just as I am not of the world. 15 I do not ask that You will take them out of the world, but that You will keep and protect them from the evil one.

The main point of sharing this is so that we cann all see that the will of our Father in Heavenn is that we operate in the world with all of the resources of Heaven available too us to carry out our calling! Reaching the lost! Then verses 16-17 say this:
16 They are not of the world (worldly, belonging to the world), [just] as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth.

AMEN! The WORD of the living God is all TRUTH! The ONLY TRUTH! Never forget that the enemy will try with every trick, scheme, strategy, and trap to get us to believe ANYTHING else besides the WORD! RFEFUSE! And then verses 20-21 tell us what JESUS had to say aobut US! 
20 Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching, 21 That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us. 

Spend time int he Word of God every day and become the strong force for LIFE and LIGHT that HE has made YOU to be! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Say The Word":



Shalom in Him!