Friday, February 9, 2018

Shalom,

When the Disciples were going out preaching the Gospel, JESUS was working from heaven doing His part! Look at Mark 16:20:

20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord kept working with them and confirming the message by the attesting signs and miracles that closely accompanied [it]. Amen (so be it).

JESUS waited for them to speak His Word so that He COULD confirm His Word! That is exactly what JESUS Himself did during His ministry! Remember that He said that He only said and did what He saw and heard from the Father? (John 12:49; John 5:19-20) THAT is what we are supposed to be doing, too! Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" for today addresses this very thing! 

Keeping His Word

"I am watching over my word to perform it" (Jeremiah 1:12). 
You may be certain that if you accept God's Word and act on it, He is watching over that Word to make it good in your life. All you need to do is to act on the Word. It is very important that you learn this simple little lesson. 
Acting on the Word is not struggling. It is not crying. It is not praying. It is simply acting on what God has spoken, and that brings results. 
Several years ago, after I had spent hours struggling and praying about finances and healing for my family, I lay exhausted on the altar of a church. Once I was finally quiet, the Lord could speak to me. 
"What are you doing?" He asked. 
"I came out here to pray through," I said. 
"What do you mean by 'pray through?'" 
"I guess I was going to pray until I had some kind of feeling or a witness that these needs are met. I'm 365 miles from home. I thought I would know somehow when my children were healed and our financial needs were met." 
"Isn't My Word sufficient for you? You are not acting like My Word is so," the Lord said. "In fact, you're acting as if it were not so. You're acting as though you think if you pray long enough and loud enough, you might eventually talk Me into the notion of not being a liar and of keeping My word." 
Confession: I believe God. And I act like I believe Him! 
AMEN! So, stop acting like God is a LIAR! Dare to believe that He said exactly what He meant, and MEANT exactly what He said! Now begin to say those same things about yourself and your life! Then HE will finally have something to confirm for you! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Say The Word":



Shalom in  Him!