Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Shalom,

Today I want to share something that was recently given to me. This is Psalm 63, but from The Passion Translation!
Thirsting for God
 For the Pure and Shining One
King David’s song when he was exiled in the Judean wilderness
O God of my life, I’m lovesick for you in this weary wilderness.
    I thirst with the deepest longings to love you more,
    with cravings in my heart that can’t be described.
    Such yearning grips my soul for you, my God!
I’m energized every time I enter
    your heavenly sanctuary to seek more of your power
    and drink in more of your glory.
For your tender mercies mean more to me than life itself.
    How I love and praise you, God!
Daily I will worship you passionately and with all my heart.
    My arms will wave to you like banners of praise.
I overflow with praise when I come before you,
    for the anointing of your presence satisfies me like nothing else.
    You are such a rich banquet of pleasure to my soul.
6–7 I lie awake each night thinking of you
    and reflecting on how you help me like a father.
    I sing through the night under your splendor-shadow,
    offering up to you my songs of delight and joy!
With passion I pursue and cling to you.
    Because I feel your grip on my life,
    I keep my soul close to your heart.
Those who plot to destroy me shall descend into the darkness of hell.
10 They will be consumed by their own evil
    and become nothing more than dust under our feet.
11 These liars will be silenced forever!
    But with the anointing of a king I will dance and rejoice
    along with all his lovers who trust in him.

The challenge here is to read this Psalm and then DO it! As you do, there will be a change in your intimate fellowship with HIM! As you worship Him with this, the sound of HIs voice within you will become louder and clearer! If we will all do this, then our Worship Services will be like those that are taking place in Heaven at all times! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Love So Great":



Shalom in Him!