Thursday, February 15, 2018

Shalom,

Today I want to look at Kenneth E. Hagin's "Health Food" devotional!

The Importance of God's Word

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. (Proverbs 4:20-22)

Knowing the written Word of God for yourself is very important. I've had people attend my meetings who were there every single service, but they didn't bring their Bibles. Now I didn't tell them, but I knew that if I could get them to bring their Bible one time so they could see for themselves what God says, they would receive their healing.

I remember one fellow in particular. He had been in twenty-one services, yet still failed to receive his healing. I said to him, "Bring your Bible." 
He responded,
"Well, the only time I take my Bible to church with me is on Sunday morning." 

I said, "Bring it with you." I knew he wouldn't accept what I was saying if I just told him, because he thought certain scriptures read a certain way. And they didn't read the way he thought. 

One night he brought his Bible and followed me in reading the scriptures. Before I finished my lesson, he jumped up and said, "I just can't wait. I'll receive right now." And he received his healing! 

Someone might say, "What if you couldn't have gotten him to bring his Bible?" He wouldn't have received. The Bible is God's Holy Book. The Bible is God speaking to us. Do you want God to speak to you? The Bible is God speaking to you. 

Confession:  
The Bible is God speaking to me. I attend to God's Word by reading and studying my Bible. I keep His Word before my eyes, and I incline my ears unto it.

I LOVE this! There is POWER in the Spoken Word of God, BUT, We cannot speak over our lives what we do not know! Keep digging deep in to the Word of God and into His presence and you will never be disappointed! You will also be well on your way to walking in divine health and healing! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Your Word":


Shalom in Him!