Friday, January 20, 2017

Shalom,

This year we are going through the devotional "365 Days of Healing" by Mark Brazee during our Morning Prayer. It has been very good, but today's is EXCELLENT! I am sharing it here and definitely recommend it to you! 
"Then Peter said, silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk" (Acts 3:6). 
Sometimes people say, "God allowed the devil to put this sickness on me." No, they allowed it, and God didn't have any choice in the matter because He will not override people's wills. 

Most of us have been guilty of the same thing at one time or another. We allow the devil to put sickness on us because we don't use our God-given authority. God doesn't allow sickness in our lives as a part of His divine plan and purpose for us. He only allows sickness when He doesn't have a choice. 

You see, God has bound Himself to His Word. He said, "Whatever you forbid, I'll forbid. All of heaven stands at attention ready to back you up. But if you allow it, I have to allow it. Whatever decision you make, I'll back you up on it" (Matt. 18:19 RIEU). 

Just think about it. God doesn't have sickness to give. Remember, He lives in heaven. Do you think you'll see a lot of sick people lying around when you get to heaven? No! There is no sickness and disease up there. 

You can't give something you don't have. If you don't have sickness, you can't give it. Well, that applies to God as well. If God doesn't have something, He can't give it. 

So how would God give us sickness? Would He take a trip down to hell and borrow it from the devil? No! God is the One who sent sickness down to hell to begin with through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. If He didn't want it up in heaven, He sure doesn't want it on His children. 

So follow God's example, and refuse to allow sickness in your life! 

Confession: 
I refuse to allow sickness or disease in my life! I want nothing 
from the devil. I give him no place in me. Therefore, I won't 
allow sickness in my body, and all of heaven backs me up.

AMEN, AMEN and AMEN! If you will get this TRUTH down on the inside, you will grow in faith to the point where you will be able to refuse even the thought of sickness and disease! It has NO RIGHT to be on your body or in your body if you are a born again child of the Living God! Sickness was dealt with in the same way, and at the same time, that sin was dealt with ! Once and for ALL! One sacrifice for ALL time and for ALL people 'whosoever will' believe and receive! HAVE you? WILL you? Only YOU control that decision! I LOVE this song from Hillsong Worship called "Grace To Grace". One of the lyrics says this: "When I see that cross I see FREEDOM!" HALLELUJAH! 



Shalom in Him!