Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Shalom,

I have spent more than 35 years meditating on who I am, IN HIM! Now, in 2017, I find myself meditating on this TRUTH more than I ever have before! Today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin is an excellent place to start, if you haven't yet! If you have, then is will be an excellent reminder! 

In Him
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ" (Ephesians 1:3). 
From the day you were born again until the day you step off into eternity, God has already made provision for you in Christ Jesus. Everything you need, "He hath blessed" you with. In the mind of God, it is yours! 

People often ask me how to study the Bible. Although I have many suggestions, here is the one I present everywhere I go. As a believer, a Christian, follow this method as you go through the New Testament: read or study primarily the Epistles. (I encourage you to spend most of your time in the Epistles, because they are the letters written to you, the believer. Study the Old Testament, too, but don't spend most of your time there. Spend most of your time in the New Testament. Why? Because we're not living under the Old Covenant; we're living under the New Covenant.) 

In these Epistles, which are written to the Church, find and underline all expressions such as "in Christ", "by Christ", "in whom", "in Him",  and so forth. Write them down. Meditate on them. Begin to confess them with your mouth. As far as God is concerned, everything you have, or are, in Christ, is already so. God has already done it all in Christ. However, it is your believing and your confessing that will make it real to you. 

Confession: I am a new creature in Christ. God the Father has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ
AMEN! As you meditate on who YOU are, IN HIM, here is Hillsong Worship with "As It Is In Heaven":


Shalom in Him!