Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Shalom,

Psalm 25:14 is a key Scripture for walking in our Covenant with Almighty God that has been sealed by the Blood of JESUS! 

14 The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning.

"Secret" hear is the Hebrew word "cowd". which means: a session (company of persons in close deliberation), intimacy, consultation, a secret counsel, a secret or confidential plan, an emphasis on confidentiality in contrast to general counsel or advice. This means that those who fear, revere and worship the LORD have the advantage, not only over the unbeliever who has no access to the LORD other than to be able to receive Him as Lord and Savior, but also over the born again believer who does NOT operate in the fear of the LORD. HE will not force Himself on anyone! Hosea 6:3 tells us this:

3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: 
KJV

Paul said this in Philippians 3:10-11:

10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] 
11 That if possible I may attain to the [spiritual and moral] resurrection [that lifts me] out from among the dead [even while in the body]. 
AMP

How do we attain to that level of reverence and awe of the LORD? Paul said this about that in verses 
7-8:

7 But whatever former things I had that might have been gains to me, I have come to consider as [one combined] loss for Christ's sake. 
8 Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him [of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly]. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I may win (gain) Christ (the Anointed One), 
AMP

He is not speaking here of simply being born again, of having JESUS as Lord and Savior. He is speaking of going beyond the new birth to that place of intimate fellowship with HIM! This is AVAILABLE to every believer, but not every believer will go after this! Will you? That IS the wisest choice that you can make as a born again believer, because THIS promise comes after that decision!

He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning.

AMEN! I hope that you will choose well! Here is Hillsong with "I Surrender":


Shalom in Him!