Monday, January 30, 2017

Shalom,

Psalm 30:1-5:
I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up and have not let my foes rejoice over me. O Lord my God, I cried to You and You have healed me. O Lord, You have brought my life up from Sheol (the place of the dead); You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit (the grave). Sing to the Lord, O you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

Who is the first person that YOU speak to when you wake up? I speak to the LORD! As born again believers, we have SO very much to be thankful for, every single day of our lives! When you begin your morning like this, you will be in position to encourage yourself in the LORD in the same way that David did when he faced tests, trials and tribulations (1 Samuel 30:6)! Refuse to lose heart and give in to fear, guilt, worry or condemnation. Remind yourself of all of the wonderful things that GOD has done for YOU! A fierceness will rise within you that we help you to NEVER quit and give up! Commit to learn something new to love about the LORD every day and you will find that praise and worship will come easier and easier until that is your attitude through all things! Here is an old sog by Hillsong called "Everyday":

Shalom in Him!