Saturday, July 16, 2016

Shalom,

Kenneth E. Hagin's "Health Food" for today is a very good lesson to help us get, and stay, on the same page as our wonderful Heavenly Father when it comes to walking in divine health and well being! 

Call Those Things That Be Not as Though They Were
As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations, before him whom he believed, even God, who quickens the dead, and calls those things which be not as though they were.  (Rom. 4:17)
Faith calls those things that be not as though they were. After teaching on the subject of faith for the past sixty-five years, I have learned that there is nothing quite so hard for Christians as calling those things that be not as though they were. 

Many honest, sincere, good people think they would be lying if they did this, so they fail to do it. But I want you to consider for a moment that the Bible tells us that God cannot lie (Num. 23:19). And God calls those things that be not as though they were! 

I've had people say to me, "That's all right for God to do that." Well, if it's all right for God to do it, it's all right for you to do it! The children of God should act like God (Ephesians 5:1). And God calls those things that be not as though they were, because He is a faith God. We are faith children of a faith God. We should act like God. 

Romans 4:17 says that God made Abraham a father of many nations. You see, Abraham had to call those things that be not as though they were. And God tells us to follow in the footsteps of Abraham (see Romans 4:12). 

Because God calls those things that be not as though they were and because He tells us to do it, then it's impossible for it to be wrong in the least degree. 

Confession:

I call those things that be not as though they were. In the face of sickness, I call my body healed. I call my body well. I say that I am able to do things I couldn't do before! Praise God!
AMEN! Make what the God of the Bible says about you be YOUR "final authority"!  Refuse to be moved off of the Truth of the Word by anyone or anything! God is NOT a man, that He should EVER  lie! He IS the Truth and He SPEAKS the Truth, and nothing but! Settle that forever in your own heart and then YOU will begin to see impossible situations turn around for YOUR good! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Say The Word":


Shalom in Him!