Sunday, July 10, 2016

Shalom,

David said THIS to the LORD in praise because the LORD had delivered him from his enemies. David believed that the LORD would continue to deliver him! Psalm 9:1-4:
I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth (recount and tell aloud) all Your marvelous works and wonderful deeds! I will rejoice in You and be in high spirits; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High! When my enemies turned back, they stumbled and perished before You. For You have maintained my right and my cause; You sat on the throne judging righteously.

David believed that the LORD would deliver him because He already HAD! He KNEW that the LORD was ABLE. He also KNEW that the LORD was WILLING! You and I must establish that in our own personal lives so that WHEN the attacks come, we will already be convinced of the outcome! Remember, the God of the Bible does NOT waver! Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and FOREVER (Hebrews 13:8)! What He desired for you and your life in John 10:10 and 3 John 2, He STILL desires for you today! Count on it! 

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). AMP

2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers. AMP

Now prepare yourself to stand strong for it, refusing to settle for anything less than God's very best! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Rule":


Shalom in Him!