Sunday, June 29, 2014

Shalom,

Today's Faith Food by Kenneth E. Hagin, goes along perfectly with our current Adult Bible Study series at The Spoken Word Church! We are studying "LIFE", "zoe", which is life as God has within Himself, and has given to born again believers to have within themselves! 
"Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life [zoe] also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life [zoe] also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh" (2 Cor. 4:10-11). 

Paul is talking about zoe being manifested in our mortal bodies. But he's not talking about the resurrection of the body, for "mortal" means subject to death. When we're raised up, we'll have an immortal body. No, Paul is talking about having this zoe life of God which came into our spirits at the New Birth manifested during this life - in our death-doomed mortal flesh!

I am convinced that if we learn how to walk in the light of life, and let that life which came into us at our New Birth dominate us, there is no reason at all why we can't live to a great age, if Jesus tarries His coming. I know the outward man is decaying, but the zoe life of God can be made manifest in our mortal flesh!

Confession: Thank You, Father, that the life that is in my spirit can also quicken my mortal body. It can make my body full of life, health, and healing. Because in the great plan of redemption, which You planned and sent the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate, there is not only the rebirth of my spirit, but there is also healing for my physical being. "Himself took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses." What Jesus bore, I need not bear. By Jesus' stripes I am healed. I am made whole - spiritually, physically, and mentally. According to the Word of God, I am healed! I am whole! 
AMEN! Look at John 10:10:

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). AMP

If YOU are born again, then YOU have this same LIFE in you! The God of the Bible wants you to ENJOY the full benefits of the LIFE that is in you! That includes health and healing as well as prosperity, favor, success, peace, and any and every other GOOD thing! AMEN! Seek HIM and His life will be revealed to you! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Alive":

I was lost with a broken heart
You picked me up, now I'm set apart
From the ash I am born again
Forever safe in the Saviour's hands
You are more than my words could say
I'll follow You Lord for all my days
I'll fix my eyes, follow in Your ways
Forever free in unending grace

'Cause You are, You are, You are my freedom
We lift You higher, lift You higher
Your love, Your love, Your love never ending
Oh oh oh

You are alive in us
Nothing can take Your place
You are all we need
Your love has set us free

In the midst of the darkest night
Let Your love be the shining light
Breaking chains that were holding me
You sent Your Son down and set me free
Everything of this world will fade
I'm pressing on till I see Your face
I will live that Your will be done
I won't stop till Your Kingdom come

'Cause You are, You are, You are my freedom
We lift You higher, lift You higher
Your love, Your love, Your love never ending
Oh oh oh

You are alive in us
Nothing can take Your place
You are all we need
Your love has set us free

You are, You are, You are my freedom
We lift You higher
You are, You are, You are my freedom
We lift You higher, lift You higher
Your love, Your love, Your love never ending
Oh oh oh

You are alive in us
Nothing can take Your place
You are all we need
Your love has set us free

You are alive in us
Nothing can take Your place
You are all we need
Your love has set us free

Shalom in Him!