Sunday, June 8, 2014

Shalom,

I want to share another vital Truth with you from God's Word today! Look at Proverbs 8:10-11. This is Wisdom speaking to YOU!


10 Receive my instruction in preference to [striving for] silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold, 11 For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls, and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

So many times people strive for wealth and riches just to lose them all trying to buy back their health or their families! The most important knowledge to gain is the knowledge of the Word of God and the knowledge of Who HE is! When you and I understand Who Jesus is, then we will also begin to understand who WE are - IN HIM!
Joshua 1:8 tells us that it is through meditation on the Word of God that brings prosperity and success! When Paul said, in Philippians 3:10, that His determined purpose was to know Jesus, he KNEW that the only way to know Him was to spend time in His presence and in His Word! Paul was taught the Word of God by the Spirit of God! He didn't walk with Jesus when Jesus ministered on the earth. In fact, Paul severely persecuted the Church until he had his personal encounter with the Lord Himself on the road to Damascus. Paul tells us this in Galatians 1:15-16:

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, 16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: KJV

Paul received HIS instruction in the Word directly from God! Into the presence of God is exactly where he went to get to know Jesus MORE! That is what you and I will have to do if we truly treasure Wisdom from God! Be diligent and go after it! Make it YOUR determined  purpose to go after WISDOM! AMEN! Here, to encourage you, is Hillsong Young and Free with "Brighter":


Shalom in Him!