Saturday, June 21, 2014

Shalom,

There's an old song that we sing sometimes at
The Spoken Word Church called "I'm A New Creation". I'm sure that MOST of you have heard it and have sung it yourself at some point. Whoever wrote this song definitely had an understanding of the work that Holy Spirit does in the life of a born again believer! He recreates their dead human spirit into one in the image of God! THEN He stays to live inside of us to lead, guide and direct us in our daily lives, always pointing us to Jesus and what belongs to us in our New Covenant with Him! Take advantage of the Spirit of Almighty God living inside of you to become all that God has planned for you to become, here, in THIS life! When you do, you will be storing up rewards in Heaven for that day when we will all find out the return on all of the investment of our time, energy and resources here on earth! Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food for today speaks of the new creation man:

Change

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature" (Gal. 6:15). 
"For neither is circumcision [now] of any importance, nor uncircumcision, but [only] a new creation [the result of a new birth and a new nature in Christ Jesus, the Messiah]" (Gal. 6:15 AMP). 

The first thing zoe 
(LIFE as GOD has in HIMSELF!) does in a man is to change his nature. It changes his spirit. Zoe makes him a new creature. All things become new in his inward man, or spirit. What this new man, or new creature, must do now is allow his inward man to dominate him. When we believers allow our spirits to dominate us, we permit the life of God in us to dominate us. People are able to see the effects of this life of God within us. They see changes in a person's habits, conduct, speech, and so forth. Criminals become law-abiding citizens. Thieves become honest. Drunkards become sober. Prostitutes become moral. No case is incurable! 
With this life (zoe) that comes into man, there comes a new kind of love (agape). And when the believer allows it to dominate him, it will destroy the cause of friction in homes: It will eliminate selfishness. 
Confession: I am a new creature. The life and nature of God has been imparted to my spirit. God is love. I will let His life dominate me. I will let His love dominate me.
AMEN! You ARE a new creation, so ACT like it! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Back To Life":
VERSE
Here in my heart You have found Your place
Replacing fear with Your freedom
You lift me up
You lift me up

When all seems lost in my brokenness
I call Your Name and You answer
Held by Your love
Held by Your love

CHORUS
In the night
Through the struggle through the trial
You have made my burden light
You have brought me back to life again

VERSE
Your love it wipes every tear away
You calm the storms that surround me
You carry me
You carry me

Your light breaks through in my darkest hour
Your love is strong in my weakness
You are enough
You are enough

PRE-CHORUS
You won't let go
So I will follow
All I am
Yours now and forever
You won't let go
So I will follow
With all I am
Shalom in Him!