Friday, May 23, 2014

Shalom,

I LOVE today's teaching from Jerry Savelle's devotional:


If you have been under the pressure of a trial, it is important that you do not blame the trial on God. God is not the author of trials or heaviness of spirit. Jesus came to bring you abundant life—it is Satan who is out to kill, to steal and to destroy (John 10:10).
James 1:13 tells us that temptations, tests and trials are brought on by Satan, not God. Satan is the tempter; he is the one who brings condemnation to you. He is the one that brings the heaviness, not God.
God wants you to know that, because Jesus was your substitute, you can endure anything Satan brings against you. If you will follow the instructions in His Word, you will come out on the other side of that trial like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego did: untouched, unharmed and totally protected. That is when you bring glory to God – when you are a winner.
God is not glorified when His children are beaten down, beggarly, and suffering. Even though Satan will bring situations to you and try to steal the Word of God out of your heart, you can bring glory to God when you take His Word and resist the devil until he flees (James 4:7).
You are a testimony that God’s Word works. You are more than a conqueror through Him. You bring glory to God because you approach every situation knowing that Jesus was your substitute and that He has already given you the victory.
Confession: Thank you Jesus for abundant life! I refuse to blame God for the trials in my life. I will stand on His Word and see the victory in every area of life!
I hope this encourages you to find out more from God's Word about who YOU are "IN HIM"! When you and I stand on His Word in faith, not weakening, giving up, or giving in, then we WILL see the manifestation of His promises! Galatians 6:9:

9 And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint. AMP

AMEN! I want to share John 10:10 (from above) with you here from the Amplified Bible! This alone should keep you fired up for God's Word!

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). AMP

AMEN! So, live YOUR life in His abundance as you look forward to His soon appearing! Let's take as many with us as we possibly can by being that living witness of His glory and grace! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Brighter":


"Brighter"
You shine brighter
Than any star in the sky
Your light shining
Through the dark of the night
Jesus forever
I find all that I am in Your love love love

You are with me
In every step that I take
Your love for me
You have called me by name
Jesus forever
I find all that I am in Your love love love

Let the music play
Hear us praise Your Name
See the darkness fade
Dance the night away
We have found our place
In the Saviour's grace
Dance the night away
Your light is taking over me

I find freedom
In the light of Your love
Everlasting
You are more than enough
Jesus forever
I find all that I am in Your love love love

Let the music play
Hear us praise Your Name
See the darkness fade
Dance the night away
We have found our place
In the Saviour's grace
Dance the night away
Your light is taking o-o-over me
Your light is taking o-o-over me
I'm dancing cause Your love has set me free
Your light is taking o-o-over me

All of my heart and soul to You alone
You are the One I want now forever
All of my heart is Yours forevermore
You are the One I want now forever

All of my heart and soul to You alone
You are the One I want now forever
All of my heart is Yours forevermore
You are the One I want

Let the music play
Hear us praise Your Name
See the darkness fade
Dance the night away
We have found our place
In the Saviour's grace
Dance the night away
Your light is taking o-o-over me
Your light is taking o-o-over me
I'm dancing cause Your love has set me free
Your light is taking o-o-over me

Shalom in Him!