Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Shalom,

There has never been a more needful time to be a DOER of Psalm 56:3-4!


What time I am afraid, I will have confidence in and put my trust and reliance in You. By [the help of] God I will praise His word; on God I lean, rely, and confidently put my trust; I will not fear. What can man, who is flesh, do to me?

There has been such an increase in the persecution of Christians and Jews in the last couple of years. Things that we thought we would never hear or see again are being reported in every nation and every walk of life. NOW is the right time to know in WHOM you put your trust! The One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible has NOT changed! He IS the same, yesterday,, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). You can count on HIM! This is also the time to make sure that you belong to a good local church, and to make sure that you are faithfully attending! Not because you HAVE to, but because you NEED to! THAT is why we have been given this instruction in Hebrews 10:25:

25 Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching.

AMEN! The instruction, encouragement, fellowship, prayer support and role models we find in a good local church help us all to grow into better and more effective ministers of life! When it seems as though all the world is coming against you, a local church family will stand by you and see you through anything and everything! BE there and BE a blessing! AMEN! Psalm 56:9-11 is another reminder that God is on YOUR side!


Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I cry out; this I know, for God is for me. 10 In God, Whose word I praise, in the Lord, Whose word I praise, 11 In God have I put my trust and confident reliance; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

AMEN! Trust Him! Her will NEVER let you down! Here is Hillsong with "God Is Able":


God is Able
He will never fail
He is almighty God

Greater than all we seek
Greater than all we ask
He has done great things


Lifted up, He defeated the grave
raised to life, our God is able
In His name, we overcome
For the Lord, our God is able


God is with us
God is on our side
He will make a way

Far above all we know
Far above all we hope
He has done great things


Lifted up, He defeated the grave
Raised to life, our God is able
In His name, we overcome
For the Lord, our God is able

God is with us

He will go before
He will never leave us
He will never leave us


God is for us
He has open arms
He will never fail us
He will never fail us


Lifted up, He defeated the grave
raised to life, our God is able
In His name, we overcome
For the Lord, our God is able


Lifted up, He defeated the grave
raised to life, our God is able
In His name, we overcome
For the Lord, our God is able

For the Lord, our God is able
For the Lord, our God is able


Shalom in Him!