Monday, January 20, 2014

Shalom,

I simply HAVE to share this from "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers for today!

Jesus answered and said to him, ’Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God’ —John 3:3
Sometimes we are fresh and eager to attend a prayer meeting, but do we feel that same freshness for such mundane tasks as polishing shoes?
Being born again by the Spirit is an unmistakable work of God, as mysterious as the wind, and as surprising as God Himself. We don’t know where it begins— it is hidden away in the depths of our soul. Being born again from above is an enduring, perpetual, and eternal beginning. It provides a freshness all the time in thinking, talking, and living— a continual surprise of the life of God. Staleness is an indication that something in our lives is out of step with God. We say to ourselves, “I have to do this thing or it will never get done.” That is the first sign of staleness. Do we feel fresh this very moment or are we stale, frantically searching our minds for something to do? Freshness is not the result of obedience; it comes from the Holy Spirit. Obedience keeps us “in the light as He is in the light . . .” (1 John 1:7).
Jealously guard your relationship (by having continual fellowship!) with God. Jesus prayed “that they may be one just as We are one”-with nothing in between (John 17:22). Keep your whole life continually open to Jesus Christ. Don’t pretend to be open with Him. Are you drawing your life from any source other than God Himself? If you are depending on something else as your source of freshness and strength, you will not realize when His power is gone.
Being born of the Spirit means much more than we usually think. It gives us new vision and keeps us absolutely fresh for everything through the never-ending supply of the life of God.
Have YOU been born again by the Spirit of God? In other words, have YOU received Jesus Christ as YOUR Lord and personal Savior? The moment you do, the Holy Spirit will recreate YOUR spirit into the image of God! YOU will be a new creation that never existed before in your life (2 Corinthians 5:17)! Are you ready? Pray THIS prayer, believing in your heart:

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

Now you have received the indwelling Holy Spirit Who will NEVER leave you or forsake you! There IS more, however! Available to every born again believer is the infilling of the Holy Spirit where you allow HIM to fill you to overflowing, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, and at the same time receive the enduing with power from on high (Luke 24:49)!  ONLY born again believers can receive this wonderful Gift! Are you ready? Pray this prayer:

Father, I am Your child. I desire to be filled with Holy Spirit and speak with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives me the utterance. By faith, I receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit. As I lift my hands to praise You, I fully expect to speak in my heavenly prayer language. Amen.

Now praise HIM with your whole heart, and do it with you r brand new language, speaking to God spirit to Spirit! HALLELUJAH! And here, to further encourage you in this, is Hillsong with and older song, "God Is Great":

All creation cries to you
Worshipping in Spirit and in truth
Glory to the faithful one Jesus Christ God's son

All Creation gives you praise
You alone are truly great
You alone are God who reigns for eternity

God is great and His praise fills the earth fills the heavens 
And Your name will be praised through all the world
God is great sing his praise all the earth all the heavens
'cause were living for the Glory of Your name the glory of your name

All to you Oh God we bring 
Jesus teach us how to live
Let your fire burn in us 
That all may hear and all may see

Holy is the Lord
The whole earth sings
The whole earth sings (x4)
Shalom in Him!