Monday, January 27, 2014

Shalom,

Those of us who have received Jesus Christ as Lord and personal Savior are, of ALL people, most blessed! Look at Psalm 27:4:

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.

This was the desire of the psalmist's heart! Can you hear the longing in his voice? While it was not possible for him to actually dwell in the house of the Lord all day, every day, it IS for us! In fact, we ARE the
"house of the Lord"! Look at 1 Corinthians 3:16:

16 Do you not discern and understand that you are God's temple (His sanctuary), and that God's Spirit has His permanent dwelling in you? AMP

The very moment we received Jesus as Lord and personal Savior, the Spirit of God came into your spirit! He recreated your spirit in the image of God and He stayed their, never to leave you or forsake you! HALLELUJAH! So we don't have to yearn for the presence of the Lord! We can CHOOSE to be in His presence continually! How much time do YOU choose to spend in His presence? I encourage you to spend more time there than ever before in intimate fellowship with Him so that you can have confidence in His leading, guidance and direction for your life! There never be a time when we have to pray like this psalmist did! CHOICES! Make good ones! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with an older song "You Are Holy":

You are holy, holy
Lord there is none, like You
You are holy, holy
Glory to You my Lord


You are holy, holy
Lord there is none, like You
You are holy, holy
Glory to You my Lord


I sing Your praises forever
Deeper in love with You
Here in Your courts
Where I'm close to Your throne
I've found where I belong


I sing Your praises forever
Deeper in love with You
Here in Your courts
Where I'm close to Your throne
I've found where I belong


You are holy, holy
Lord there is none, like You
You are holy, holy
Glory to You my Lord


And I sing Your praises forever
Deeper in love with You
Here in Your courts
Where I'm close to Your throne
I've found where I belong


Shalom in Him!