Monday, October 28, 2013

Shalom,

Today we read the first 88 verses of Psalm 119 for our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan! My challenge to you is to find the reference to the Word of God in each and every verse! I LOVE the Word of God! I also really like this from Ezekiel 2:1-2:

AND HE said to me [Ezekiel], Son of man, stand upon your feet and I will speak to you. And the Spirit entered into me when He spoke to me and set me upon my feet, and I heard Him speaking to me.

I have heard about, have seen, and have experienced the power of the Spirit of God that causes people to fall under the power! I have NEVER been set back up on my feet again! The SAME Holy Spirit is the ONE Who carries out both! Dare to trust Him with everything in your life and in every situation! Remember Peter, who actually DID walk on water? He did UNTIL he was distracted by all that was going on around him! He heard the wind and saw the waves and at that moment he FORGOT the Living Word of God Who was right beside Him! Receive Jesus as YOUR Lord and personal Savior, thereby receiving the Spirit of God IN you! Now receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit and fully expect to speak in other tongues. NOW, stay filled every day by praying in the Spirit and EXPECT that HE will show up for you! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Oceans - Where Feet May Fail":


Shalom in  Him!