Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Shalom,

This really stood out to me today from our Bible Reading Plan. Psalm 119:96-100:

96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity]. 97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day. 98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. 99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].

EVERYTHING on this earth, both good and bad, has it's limits! That means the bad situations and circumstance will NOT last forever, but you will have a good "expected end", IF we follow His instructions and stand in faith on His Word! Look at Jeremiah 29:11:

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. KJV

This "expected end" is a GOOD one! Look at the Amplified Bible:

11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. AMP

The good "things" on this earth are also limited because there is nothing material that we can take with us when we leave this earth and return to Him! BUT, the good things we DO while here will result in good rewards in Heaven, and THAT is good thing! Amen! Also notice, from Psalm 119 above, that good understanding and insight into the Word of God come from meditating on the Word! Joshua 1:8 tells us this and so much more!

8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. AMP

WE are responsible for how our life progresses and turns out here on earth. HE carries out His Word, so we MUST find out what the Word says, and then be consistent DOERS of this Word! By doing so, WE will make OUR way prosperous because we will be giving HIM something to confirm and cause to come to pass! It is really a very simple, but extremely blessed, way to live! Look at Psalm 119:89:

89 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [stands firm as the heavens].

The Word is settled and sure in Heaven! Now it is up to YOU to make it settled and sure in your own heart and life! Will you do it? My prayer for YOU is that you will! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Live with the acoustic version of "You Never Fail":



Shalom in Him!