Saturday, October 19, 2013

Shalom,

I know that I share from Faith Food a lot, but they are so very good! Today I want to share another selection from Health Food by Kenneth E. Hagin:

IS HEALING FOR ALL?
He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. (Ps. 105:37)
To answer the question, "Is healing for all?" let's look in Exodus 15. Just after the Israelites passed through the Red Sea (which typifies our redemption), God gave His first promise to heal. And this promise was for all. It was here that God gave the covenant of healing. God named the conditions, and the conditions were met. Revealed by and sealed by God in His first covenant redemptive Name, Jehovah Rapha, He said, "...I am the Lord that healeth thee" (Ex. 15:26). 

I'm glad that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Heb. 13:8). If He wasn't, then we would have to say, "He was the Lord that heals thee." But He is the Lord that heals you. This is a never-changing fact, because God's Word is forever settled in Heaven (Psalm 119:89). 
To say that this privilege of health is not for God's people today is to change God's "I Am" to "I was." But God is the same God now that He was then (Mal. 3:6). I don't believe that He is the great God that was or the great God that's going to be. He is the great I AM - present tense! 

Confession:    
God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Since He was Jehovah Rapha, "the Lord that healeth thee," in the Old Testament, He is Jehovah Rapha, "the Lord that healeth thee," today!

IS healing for all? YES, all of God's people! Find out what the Word of God has to say about Him healing YOU! Stand on that Word, speak it over your body and BE HEALED! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Love So High":



Shalom in Him!