Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shalom,

I love this from Jerry Savelle:

You Are Hand-picked by God

God chose you just because He loved you.
“Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love” (Ephesians 1:4 AMP).
You were chosen by God before the foundation of the world. When you know you’ve been chosen, it makes you feel special. The Apostle Paul also used the word “elect.” We are the elect of God. Do you know what that means? It means “hand-picked by God.” God hand-picked you! You are special! When you fully understand what Paul is saying, then it causes you to walk in your true identity. You begin to think, “Why wouldn’t God heal me? Why wouldn’t God give me victory? I’m chosen by God. I’m hand-picked by God. I’ve been set apart by God!”
That should make you feel special and have great confidence that God is going to see you through, no matter what you’re facing today. You’re chosen by God. You’re hand-picked. You’re set apart!
Confession: Thank You Father for choosing me before the foundation of the world, before I was even born. You hand-picked me just because You love me.
I saw this on our SWC website the other day:
  • God didn't create you to just take up space. He hand designed you for a specific purpose. Discover that purpose, get a plan, and pursue it! 
Remember, true prosperity is being WHERE God wants you to be, doing WHAT God wants you to do! Knowing and understanding this, you should enjoy these next two pictures! They are meant to encourage you!




Now here is Hillsong with "No Reason To Hide":


Shalom in Him!