Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shalom,

As I was studying with The Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan today, and meditating on what to share here, a song came on that I now keep hearing and singing! I believe that in the wake of the things that have been happening lately, it would be good for each of us to remember that no matter WHAT happens, God is ALWAYS for us! Look at these three Scriptures:

Psalm 118:6   The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? AMP

Psalm 56:9   Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I cry out; this I know, for God is for me. AMP

Romans 8:31   What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?]AMP

So, whatever the circumstance you face, however many times you may stumble or SEEM to fail, God always has a wonderful plan to get you right back on track! Remember this:

Micah 7:8   Rejoice not against me, O my enemy! When I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light to me. AMP

And this:

Jeremiah 29:11   For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. AMP

Our God is SO good, ALL the time! AMEN! Here is the song I kept hearing today! It is called "Glorious Ruins" by Hillsong Live! HE can make ANY ruins come to life! A new and better life! HALLELUJAH!!!


Shalom in Him!